Friday, April 26, 2013

Free printable! {LIVE FOR TODAY}

The first free printable is here! 

"LIVE FOR TODAY"


I decided to design this short and sweet quote because I really believe in the message behind it. Sometimes living for TODAY is a hard thing to do. It's hard not to look into the future, and get excited about what's ahead. And it is also easy to think back to your best memories and wish you could go back. But you know what I really have tried to do this past year, is focus on what is right in front of me. You can never get back the chapter you are currently in. One day when you move on, and there will be things that you miss about RIGHT NOW. It could be your health, your children growing up, your closest friends, and for me, my single life, full of possibilities. All these things are so easy to take for granted.

So there ya, go. Go grab that print! It is a 5x7 inch, and you can print it at home.

Thank you all again, for your support. It has been truly overwhelming!! I have THE best friends and family. :)

Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment